Wednesday, September 4, 2013

2013 Best of the NFL .... Robyn's Nest Style

Well, it is that time of year again... my favorite time.  As busy as I am all year round, during these 17 weeks I do NOTHING but watch football (and cook) on Sundays.  I love every second of it.  It is my ultimate "me" day, every week.
I do love the hard-hitting and the strategy.  I love the personal stories and deep seeded rivalries.  I know football better than most men, but I am a woman.  Therefore I do realize that some of those players are Fine (notice the capital F).  Also, I am helping out some of my boys who have significant others who do not watch football.  Give them this list to get them interested.
Again, this year the list is in no particular order.   Instead of my normal top 10... I expanded to 13 for 2013.

MARK SANCHEZ
I am a huge Jets fan, but that is not why MS makes this list.  He is clearly muy caliente!!


CAM NEWTON
His nickname is Superman, but I don't know what his 3rd NFL year will bring, but I'll enjoy watching him no matter what.


STEVE WEATHERFORD
I must be honest, I never gave this punter for the NY Football Giants a second look.  I mean, who looks at the punter?   But a male friend of mine brought him to my attention and my goodness, was I missing out.


ADRIAN PETERSON
For my girls who don't watch football, Adrian's nickname is "A.D."  which stands for All-Day.  I know it is not how it originated, but I like that name because I could look at him all day for sure!

MATT FORTE
Another one returning to the list.  Those lips are so LL.

AUSTIN COLLIE
If they remade "Sixteen Candles" Austin could be Jake Ryan.  He has that cool swagger and looks to back it up.  Yum!



ANTONIO BROWN
What a smile... what eyes... Even I may wave a terrible towel for him.



 REGGIE BUSH
Dating Kim K did not kick him off the list... neither did becoming a dolphin.  I'm sure you can see why.  The only thing that will take him off my list is retirement


VICTOR CRUZ
My 2nd Giant to make the list.   He is a good looking man but his salsa and charity work makes him swoon worthy

TONY ROMO
My quintessential love of the boy-next-door brings me to the all around nice guy with a fun loving personality.

BROOKS REED
It is not often you will find a linebacker on this list.  However, I love the look of a big bad-boy lug from a small town.  Mind you I have no idea what his background is, but the look fits.

ERIC DECKER
I hate to say that I had to get a request to put him on the list.  But after one second of looking at this picture I can't believe I missed this one.  My Lord!
 
 
 
ALEX SMITH
I partly love his heart and partly feel like his NFL path has not been fair.  However, those eyes are fabulous enough to make me decide to put him on list
 

No comments: