Monday, September 24, 2012

My Ten Favorite Products (Right Now)

There are so many products in the market and each are packaged with claims to persuade you to buy it. I am often intrigued by new products and find the need to try them. But once I love a product, I am often a customer for life.

Here are my ten favorite products right now (in no particular order):

Glaceau SmartWater
I know how important it is to drink water.  I also know that I just don't like to.  However, the crisp taste of SmartWater actually makes me want to drink it.  I credit this product with me actually staying hydrated, which is the first step in any healthy life. www.facebook.com/smartwater

Urban Decay Naked 2
If you own only one eyeshadow palette this should be the one.  If you are a makeup hoarder, you, too need this.  Honestly, I could throw away the rest of my eye shadows and use this forever.  Whether you are doing a dramatic nighttime eye or a natural day look, the shadows that you need are in here. www.urbandecay.com



Bath & Body Works Wallflower
I have a dog and love to cook, so keeping my home smelling like fresh laundry can often be a challenge.  However, this something that I am completely OCD about.  The plug in wallflowers allow me to not worry about it.  Also, with the dozens of scents for sale, I can easy set the mood I want in each room in the house.  www.bathandbodyworks.com

Steri Pod
Since I've already opened up about my OCD it should be safe to divulge that I am a bit of a germaphobe as well.   All of you need to do is think about it for a minute and you can go crazy. Think about the amount of germs that are transferred from your mouth to a toothbrush and then the germs that are floating around the bathroom that also land on your brush, all of which go back into your mouth.  This product is like a cover for your brush that also kills germs.  Love! www.facebook.com/steripod

 Pur Minerals
My skin is far from flawless.  At 40 years old I battle wrinkles AND acne.  (Side note: this could be one of the world's worst injustices) My fair skin is often blotchy and pink.  I am not a fan of traditional foundations as I feel they are too heavy and often leave me shiny.  I have been using Pur Minerals for 6 years now and don't think I will ever change.  It makes me look flawless! www.purminerals.com


Zensah Leg Sleeve
So many of us are trying to work out regularly and yet injuries can get in the way.  If you are prone to shin splints, cramps in your calves, or varicose veins, you need to try these leg sleeves.  I have a problem from an old blood issue in my right leg.  For years I just either dealt with the pain or used it as an excuse.  Since I bought the Zensah Leg sleeve, I have not had one issue! Click Here For Website


Spot Shot
I don't know where all the spots on carpeting come from.  Yes, some may be spills or dog prints.  But sometimes I feel they just grow overnight.  Spot Shot instantly removes stains.  I am not sure how they do it, but almost all stains will be gone in less than a minute.  The cleaner also smells good! Click Here for Website


Bond No. 9 Perfume
Speaking of smelling good... My friend KP and I discovered this perfume in Sag Harbor, NY this summer.  They have many different scents, most of which are named after NY neighborhoods.  It is mind blowing how well they match the vibe of the area to a blends of scents, but they do it time and time again!  The I Love NY collection is less pricey and just as fabulous (Earth Day pictured here is a personal fave).  What is more amazing is that the perfumes last for hours.  I have a tough time finding perfumes that wear for a long time and does not smell like alcohol.  So this is a real find! http://www.bondno9.com/


Urban Decay Eye Primer
Some girls are very good at bringing makeup with them and touching up from time to time throughout the day.  I am not that girl.  I want to apply my makeup and not think about it again.  This is exactly why I LOVE Urban Decay's Eye Primer.  I have done my eyes before dinner, gone out, gone to sleep and woke up with perfect eye makeup. OK, I know I shouldn't have just admitted that sometimes I do sleep without taking off my makeup.  But, it is true.  www.urbandecay.com


Tervis Tumblers
I don't know how these tumblers are not the only drink ware people use.  The first benefit is that you don't have to worry about your cold drink sweating nor leaving a ring on the furniture.  Secondly, it really does keep your cold drink cold.  It also keeps your hot drinks hot.  Want to take your drink with you, just pop one of their lids on it.  Eliminates the need for coffee specific travel mugs. Fabulous!! Since they make them with all team & school logos and various designs, I have bought them as gifts for many people.  www.tervis.com

No comments: